Exercise, Education, Foundation Building, and Functional Training
NFT Body Science’s youth exercise classes are professionally designed for two age groups: 2nd-5th grade (first class) and 6th-8th grade (second class). Our well-structured workouts are designed specifically for their needs at their age with correct supervision and safety as our primary focus.
Physical activity has become a problem in the U.S. Even our school P.E. programs being cut. 1 out of 5 children our obese today. At NFT, we believe that our youth learns a pattern of sedentation early on playing video games, TV, computers, etc. A healthy and active lifestyle needs to be learned at a young age to lead to a lifetime of health.
- Fun, Age appropriate physical activity with Games, and friendly competitions
- Constantly stimulated in a learning and motivating environment
- Learn to set goals, success defined, and learn to enjoy exercise for life
- Learn to be conscious of making healthy food choices
- Educated to do proper bio-mechanics and safety with their bodies
- Calisthenics, Plyometrics
- Body-weight exercises and functional movement training
- Resistance training for bone, muscle strength and balance
- Cardiorespiratory training
- Flexibility training
- Balance, coordination, and agility training
- Peer building learning to work together and associate exercise with fun
- Achieve and maintain healthy weight
- Build a solid balanced foundation to prevent injury and excel at other activities
- Strengthen bones, ligaments, tendons, and muscles
- Learn to like exercise and perform correctly
- Get and stay in shape!